Natural Gas Services
Natural gas is a clean and efficient fuel source that's used in more than half of the homes in the US for heating and cooking. It has a huge variety of applications, and it offers great benefits. Most of the time, natural gas is totally safe to use in your home, but when there are any problems with your gas lines, they can create very dangerous situations. Even the smallest leaks from your gas line can cause explosions or lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
At Now Plumbing, our professional plumbing company is able to help you keep your gas lines functioning well, efficiently, and safely. No matter what kinds of gas services you need, you can rely on us for excellent workmanship, and we'll be able to get the job done as quickly as possible. We'll do whatever it takes to keep your gas lines and gas appliances in great condition.
Give us a call today, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
What to Do In Case of a Gas Leak
A "rotten egg" scent is added to natural gas (which is normally scentless) to make it more easily detectable. If you believe that you smell a natural gas leak in your home, take the following steps:
- Do not use your cell phone until you're a safe distance from your home.
- Shut all gas valves off.
- Do not attempt to locate the leak.
- Do not turn any electrical appliances on or off.
- Do not smoke or use any open flames.
- Get a safe distance from the house, then call 911 and the utility company.
- If a natural gas line is damaged while you're digging outside, do not attempt to repair it yourself. Call your utility company immediately.
Gas Line Installations
Our professional plumbers can work with you to install a new gas line in your home. To complete the job, we'll take the following steps:
- Locate your home's existing gas source and measure the distance to the nearest appliance.
- Assess your home and provide you with a quote for the work.
- Obtain all necessary permits.
- Run the gas line and connect it to the appliance.
- Perform tests and inform an inspector if a final inspection is necessary.
Gas & Propane Fireplace Service & Repair
Does your gas fireplace need to be serviced? Now Plumbing provides gas fireplace service & repair in Phoenix. We work on indoor and outdoor gas and propane fireplaces all year long. We are also available if you want to convert your gas standing pilot light to electronic ignition for energy efficiency.Read More