Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Your Phoenix water heater is almost constantly under a tremendous amount of stress and pressure, so it requires frequent maintenance and prompt repairs. Without the attention that it needs, your water heater could very easily fall into disrepair. At Now Plumbing, we can take care of any problems that you encounter with your home's water heater, and we'll do whatever it takes to keep your water in the best condition possible so that it's always effective and efficient.
Our water heater repair services include:
- Residential water heater repairs
- Commercial water heater repairs
- Gas water heater repairs
- Electric water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater repairs and installations
- Heating element repair
- Water heater thermostat repair
- Water heater troubleshooting
- Water heater replacements
Our professional plumbing company can provide you with high quality water heater repairs or replacements in Phoenix when you need them. Call us today to schedule your appointment, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Water Heater Repairs
When your water heater has any problems, you need to have them repaired as soon as possible. If the problems are left untreated, they'll become much worse over time. Our experts will be able to provide you with thorough and accurate repairs, and we'll do whatever it takes to keep it in the best condition possible.
Replacing Your Water Heater
The typical water heater lasts for around 10-15 years, but if it doesn't receive the care and maintenance that it requires, the lifespan of the water heater could be cut in half. Look out for these signs to determine whether you should have your water heater replaced:
- Your water heater is more than 10-15 years old.
- Clicking, buzzing, humming, or other loud noises.
- Leaks or rust around your water heater.
These signs don't necessarily mean that your water heater is beyond repair, but you should contact our professionals to have your water heater inspected.
- WHY YOU NEED WATER HEATER MAINTENANCE
- WHEN DO YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR WATER HEATER?
- TOP WATER HEATERS IN SCOTTSDALE