Local Slab Leak Repair Company
If you have a slab leak in your home, it needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. The longer it goes untreated, the more likely it is that serious damage will be done to your foundation, and that can cause huge problems throughout your home and be extremely expensive to repair.
If you've noticed any of these signs, there's a strong possibility that you have a concealed leak in your plumbing. At Now Plumbing, our plumbers can detect and repair any leaks, no matter where they are. We use pressurization techniques and thermal imaging to find leaks that are particularly difficult. Our plumbing company will accurately locate any leaks in your slab so that we can provide the most thorough repairs possible.
Contact us today to schedule your slab leak repair services, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Signs of a Slab Leak May Include:
- A mysterious puddle in your yard
- Unexplained damage to your foundation
- Abnormally high water costs
- You can hear water running indoors when none is turned on
- Cracks in walls or flooring
- Mildew or excessive moisture underneath your carpets
Slab Leak Repair Methods
Once we've located the leak under the slab, our Phoenix slab leak repair specialists will discuss the options for repair with you. Depending on where exactly the leak is and the architecture of your home, different methods will be better suited to different jobs. Some of the methods we typically use include:
- Spot repair: We'll open up the slab at the spot where the leak is and repair the leaking pipe. This method is best, and most cost-effective, for most newer constructions.
- Repipe or Reroute: In this method, we'll replace the entire line that was leaking. If you have an older plumbing system wit ha history of leaking, this is your best move. This way, you'll be sure that the same line won't start to leak again, causing the problem to start right over.
- Epoxy pipe coating: If your system has a series of small leaks, the normal repairs may be to expensive. We'll also use this method if digging up the slab is too inconvenient. We'll simply put pipe coating into your system through the inside of the plumbing.