Finding Leaks in Walls and Ceilings
It's very easy for leaks in your home's plumbing system to go unnoticed. Leaks that occur in pipes in your walls or ceilings won't be immediately apparent, but they will cause serious problems in a short span of time. Hidden leaks can cause your water bills to skyrocket, and they can cause very serious water damage to your home, your flooring, your walls, and your foundation.
At Now Plumbing, we offer high quality leak detection services. Our leak detection services are non-intrusive, and they'll cause no damage to your home. We'll be able to pinpoint the precise location of any leaks that occur underground or in hidden locations so that we can provide the most accurate and thorough repairs possible.
Call us today to schedule your leak detection service and avoid potentially disastrous circumstances, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Leaks Commonly Occur in These Areas:
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard, driveway, or other exterior area.
- Your concrete slab. Slab leaks occur when a leak develops in the plumbing beneath your home and can potentially ruin your foundation.
- Walls and floors. Leaks that develop in your walls or floors can be extremely difficult to lcoate without professional service.
- Basements and crawlspaces. Leaks can flood these areas and potentially cause mold or mildew growith, or destroy your home's foundation.
What to Expect When Your Hire Us
Our professional plumbing company will be able to find the precise location of any plumbing leaks in your home. We also guarantee:
- Timely arrival and prompt service
- Professional, friendly contractors
- Cutting-edge technology and innovative methods
- Clean workspaces during and after our job
- Honest pricing
Contact Us for a Leak Inspection If You Notice These Signs:
- Mildew growth
- Foundation cracks
- Wet spots, discolored spots, or hot spots on your floors, walls, or ceiling
- Water meter or pump changes
- High water bills
- The sound of running water